Brake lever is an insulating tool used to operate live equipment for a short time, such as connecting or disconnecting high voltage disconnecting switch, falling fuse, etc.
- Interface type insulation lever is a kind of insulation lever in common use. The section adopts the butt screw interface, the length can be up to 14 meters, and the section can be bagged and carried easily.
- This series of XINCHENG brake lever (insulation operating rod, link rod) is made of the first-class epoxy resin pipe with excellent insulation performance and mechanical strength, light weight, and anti-North Korea treatment. It has the characteristics of light weight, high mechanical strength and easy to carry.
3, the brake lever (insulated operation bar, Link bar) design novel, superior materials, reasonable structure, easy to use.
(1) The brake lever handshake part adopts silicone rubber sheath and silicone rubber umbrella skirt bonding, insulating performance, safe and reliable.
(2) The brake rod end all belong to the joint using embedded or outsourced structure is more firm, safe and reliable.
(3) The brake rod extension and connection is convenient, strong selectivity, various connection forms, can be combined flexibly.