Electric cleaning brush for live working insulator/Switch bushing/Zinc oxide arrester /Wall bushing
Electric cleaning brush for live working insulator/Switch bushing/Zinc oxide arrester /Wall bushing：
Live cleaning brush is used to solve the problem of heavy tools and poor effect due to anti pollution flashover tripping of power transmission and transformation equipment and the need to power off for cleaning and dedusting. The portable high-voltage live cleaning device not only solves the problem of economic loss caused by power failure due to equipment cleaning, but also reduces the labor intensity of manual cleaning, improves the working safety coefficient, and also solves the problems of large weight of general live mechanical cleaning tools, large vibration of live cleaning porcelain brush, small sweeping force, easy wear of parts, environmental restrictions, etc.
- Performance test of high-voltage live cleaning machine：
- Safe operation method of electric cleaning brush:
- Verpackung & Lieferung:
- Please Contact Us：
Place of Origin: China Brand Name: XINCHENG
Product name: Electric cleaning brush for live working insulator/Switch bushing/Zinc oxide arrester/ valve type lightning protection porcelain/Wall bushing etc.
Use: Insulator, power system cleaning and maintenance
Application: Cleaning and maintenance of insulator, knife switch, lightning arrester, wall bushing, rod insulator, etc.
Constitute: Electric mechanism, brush head, insulating operating rod, handle, Bracket (optional)
Rated Voltage: 35-220KV Brush material: bristles /hard synthetic bristles
The material operating rod: FRP tube, Super Epoxy Non-alkali Fiberglass Fabric Tube
Rod length: 1m, 2m, 3m or customized. Customized support: OEM, ODM
Working power supply: 220V AC /380 AC Cleaning power: electric 0.8kW, pneumatic 4kW
Rotation speed of brush: 700 r/min – 1000 r/min Operating ambient temperature: – 20 ° C~60 ° C
Sweeping power: electric 0.8kW/pneumatic 4 kW Relative humidity: No more than 85%
Color: Red, green, yellow or as per your requires Package: Portable bag, International Standard Package
Standard: GB26860-20116.14.9, GB26860-2011 6.2.2
With the rapid development of production technology in the electric power industry, more and more electric power products are applied to electric power operations, which effectively reduces the work intensity of staff and ensures a safer working environment. The electric sweeping brush is one of them. The electric sweeping brush can sweep the porcelain bottle and insulator 5 meters above the ground. According to the shape of the brush head, it can also sweep the transformer, knife switch and lightning arrester. In the past, if these power facilities need to be cleaned, the workers have to work at heights. The risk factor is large, and small gaps cannot be cleared. The electric sweeping brush is made of bristle, solid and wear-resistant, It can drill into the gap of transformer and other equipment to clean dust and oil. The operating rod is made of glass fiber reinforced plastic insulation material to ensure safe operation. Because of this convenient operation mode, electric sweeping brush has been widely used in electric power operation.
Live cleaning brush is used to solve the problem of heavy tools and poor effect due to anti pollution flashover tripping of power transmission and transformation equipment and the need to power off for cleaning and dedusting. The portable high-voltage live cleaning device not only solves the problem of economic loss caused by power failure due to equipment cleaning, but also reduces the labor intensity of manual cleaning, improves the working safety coefficient, and also solves the problems of large weight of general live mechanical cleaning tools, large vibration of live cleaning porcelain brush, small sweeping force, easy wear of parts, environmental restrictions, etc. The main insulating parts of the insulating live cleaning brush use resin reinforced glass fiber draw bar (tube) as the main material of the cleaning brush. The rotating bearing is designed on the insulated main shaft. The main shaft can be drawn out from the insulated pipe during maintenance to clean the insulated main shaft and the inner wall of the insulated pipe; High voltage test grounding ring set outside the insulating pipe. All parts of the cleaning brush are easy to disassemble and maintain.
Material of electric cleaning brush: the brush is bristles or hard synthetic bristles, the cleaning brush rod is made of glass fiber reinforced plastic, and the connection type is used between the rods.
|TYPE||Number of brush heads||Applicable type||Operating lever length (M)|
|DS-1||1||WT porcelain bottle is made of porcelain pieces of various sizes.||2+3|
|DS-2||4||Various rod type porcelain bottles for GW-4 and GW-5 knife brakes.||2+3|
|DS-3||2||PT, CT, coupling capacitor, SW3-7 lean oil switch sleeve, zinc oxide lightning arrester and other porcelain parts.||2+3|
|DS-4||3||Transformer bushing MKII multi oil switch bushing, wall pipe and porcelain parts on the reverse side where no one can stand.||2+3|
|DS-5||4||Anti pollution GW4-5 knife gate and valve type lightning protection porcelain parts.||2+3|
- DS-2 type and DS-5 type have the same four brush heads, the difference lies in the internal gear and power size (DS-2 type gear has 13 teeth, DS-5 type gear has 15 teeth). The conventional rod length of the cleaning brush is 2m, and the conventional rod length of the cleaning brush is 3m (the rod length can also be customized as required).
- In addition, In addition, we also have DS-8 model, which has multi-function angle adjustable cleaning brush head,
Performance test of high-voltage live cleaning machine：
The high-voltage live cleaning machine manufactured by our company has passed the electrical safety work procedures GB26860-20116.14.9. See the following table for the electrical test items and standards of insulation tools.
Test items and standards of insulating tools:
|Rated voltage （KV）||Test length（M）||1min power frequency withstand voltage（KV）|
|Delivery and type test||Preventive test|
1.The brush rod shall be tested every half a year, stored in a dry place and kept clean. The test voltage is 110KV, the test voltage is 250KV, the 220KV voltage is 450KV, the effective length of 110KV is 1m, the effective length of 220KV is 1.8m, and the test time is 1min. The power frequency withstand voltage test is qualified if there is no breakdown, flashover and overheating.
- We can also provide supporting supports to provide more stable support and ensure the quality of cleaning work.
Safe operation method of electric cleaning brush:
Safe operation method of electric cleaning brush:
- First, connect the 220V power supply, one person for operation and one person for supervision, wear insulating gloves, and idle before cleaning, and clean after it is normal.
- DS-1 and DS-3, When cleaning, press the power switch and turn the brush head to clean. The electric brush should be at an appropriate angle against the porcelain.
- DS-2 type, when the cleaning brush is used, the brush head is stuck on the top of the porcelain bottle and the power switch is pressed, then the brush head can clean. Move it from top to bottom once or twice to clean it.
- DS-4 type, when cleaning, the brush head can hook the upper part of the sleeve and press the power switch to clean, and both sides of the brush can be used.
- DS-5 type, the brush head should be stuck on the top of the porcelain bottle when cleaning, and the motor can be started to clean the same as Type 2（DS-1 and DS-3）.
Maintenance and care of electric cleaning brush:
The insulating rod of the cleaning machine shall be cleaned after cleaning operation, and stored or transported after the insulating rod is put back into the moisture-proof protective tube.
- The electric brush should be stored in a clean, dry, vertical suspension to prevent moisture and bending. The dirt of the used brush shall be cleaned with gasoline to ensure cleanness.
- If the insulating rod of the cleaning machine is damp or the surface is damaged or dirty, it shall be treated in time and can only be used after passing the test.
- See Table 17 for electrical test items and standards of insulating tools according to GB26860-2011 6.14.9 Safety Work Procedures for Electric Power Industry, which stipulates that electrical tests shall be carried out regularly.
- Test cycle According to 6.14.8 of GB26860-2011, electric and mechanical tests shall be carried out regularly for live working tools. The test cycle is:
Electrical test: preventive test once a year, inspection test once a year, and the interval between two tests is half a year.
Mechanical test: once a year for insulated tools and once every two years for metal tools.
The brush rod shall be tested every half a year, stored in a dry place and kept clean. The test voltage is 110KV, the test voltage is 250KV, the 220KV voltage is 450KV, the effective length of 110KV is 1m, the effective length of 220KV is 1.8m, and the test time is 1min. It is qualified if there is no flashover and heating.
- Apply lubricating oil to the universal joint every time before use. Note: the lubricating oil should penetrate the universal joint pin.
- The carbon brush of direct connected motor and charging motor is less than 5mm, and the original carbon brush is recommended
- Before using the pneumatic motor, add 3 to 4 drops of sewing oil to the air inlet of the pneumatic motor and check the oil level of the cylinder.
Test of electric cleaning brush:
AC withstand voltage test shall be conducted for insulated pipe once every six months. The working voltage is 110KV, and the voltage test lasts for 1 minute. If there is no flashover and heating, it is qualified.
The insulation resistance shall be measured with a 2500V megger, 20mm and no less than 100 megohms. If it is lower than this value, it shall be dried.
Precautions for electric cleaning brush:
- Before use, the insulation shall be checked to ensure that it is free from moisture. If it has not been used for a long time, it shall be dried and used after passing the test.
- Under the operating environmental conditions, the live cleaning shall be carried out in sunny days, and the relative humidity of the air shall not be greater than 75% to prevent the insulation from being damped. The motor temperature shall be properly controlled, and the motor shall be used intermittently, otherwise the motor overheating will affect the service life.
- Keep the surface of the operating rod clean during use to avoid affecting the insulation.
- During transportation, the brush head of insulating rod shall be protected from damage and dirt.
Q 1, Could you accept the sample order and if it is free ?
A Yes, we welcome the sample order to test and check quality. And the sample and the delivery fee are not free, as many samples are requested to be sent.
Q 2, How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A The sample is usually transported by DHL, Fedex, UPS or TNT express. We will choose the economical express and transport way according to the goods quantity, or as the requirements of client’s . The express time is usually around 3-7 working days.
Q 3, Do you provide the customized service and OEM?
A Yes, it is available.
Q 4, How about the after sale service?
A Any questions, pls contact us freely! We will service you well !
Our supply ability: 250,000 Piece/Pieces per Month, More specific u can understand us through email.
We are specialized in power and cable equipment and construction tools. According to customers’ need, we can provide the most suitable products and solutions. Ensuring the quality of products, we organize production and make delivery in time, solve the guests’ needs and problems perfectly.
Packaging & Delivery:
Suitable packing for export. Economic Packing design which will save your transportation cost, or as customer requirements
- Inside packing: Anti-moisture nylon bag + Carton box + woven belt.
- Outside packing: carton box or wooden case and pallet.
- According customer requirement.
Hafen: Shanghai, Qingdao, Tianjin
Lead Time: 7-15days
Please Contact Us：
WeChat: 86-13752439076 WhatsApp: 86-13752439076
Mob: 86-13752439076 Fax: 86-22-60863016